Sunday, January 31, 2010

FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE

Broke my jaw, in three places, thats sucks huh? It takes one little accident to fuck up a month and a half of your life, MAKES YAH THINK HUH? I guess I should be happy it's not any worse, but that's kind of hard when the most substantial meal I've had in three days is mash potatoes and butter. SEE IF YOU CAN GUESS THE FUCKING SPECIAL INGREDIENT, hint: ITS BUTTER!

So I can tell my parents want me to skip the semester because they think I've fallen to behind in school and think I should stay home to recover. I say FUCKkkk that, I'm going back and finishing the semester, I can't stand the thought of having to stay here (Hilton Head) and doing nothing for four or five months. Staying would probably be for the best honestly, I wouldn't be trying to recover and catch up on school work at the same time, hell there putting me under again next week. I could always just get a job and take summer classes. But once again, FUCK IT. I'm going back, My life may be a living hell for a few weeks but you know what, fuck it (you should be noticing a theme). I don't even know why I'm writing about this shit....awwwwwllll.... fuck it

1 comment:

  1. Fuck it, parents wanna give you a free ride for the rest of the semester? Do it. Sleep til noon, play video games, bang chicks.

    ReplyDelete