Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Humble will Stumble

Oh hey there blog I never write on. Well I feel like I've had a valid excuse, I mean I've been a pretty busy guy since I last blogged. I've managed to catch up with all my school work, fail a math test so bad I dropped the class (lolAPlang), and through up a bunch of spaghetti (if I never told you that story you should ask me about it).

Well then, on to more pressing matters. You want to know something people? Apartment hunting in Charleston is a pain in the ass. It is stressful and depressing but the excitement of actually getting to live on my own completely outplays the stressful part.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I'm so excited for the dog show on Hilton Head over break. Who wants to come? Don't answer I know you all want to. Seriously dog show are the fucking quintessential definition of fun. This is not sarcasm, they are awesome.

I think I'm actually going to start blogging on this more, I promise. Oh and you guys, did I mention. New Streetlight Manifesto album in march. I'm as excited as a little school girl. Also streetlight announced they will be playing only a few warped tour dates this coming summer but luckily one of them will be Atlanta which was looking most likely to be my destination anywho. This is trying to tell me anywho is not a word, fuck you dictionary. ALSO in march Mark O'Connor is playing with a swing trio in Savannah during the upcoming music festival. What musical treats lie in march for me. I used to always say to myself, I don't see enough jazz-bluegrassy stuff live, but NO MORE, I'm changing that damnit.

I don't think I will ever be able to express my love for Victor Wooten and Bela Fleck in words. Downloading one of the Flecktones albums I had never heard completely re-affirmed there place as my favorite band.

And as always here's your life lesson.
Life Lesson: Don't overpay for your live poultry, just order them online dummy!

Mark O'Connor, whadda guy


4 comments: