Saturday, January 9, 2010

90s Beat on a 50s Sound

*I'm going to do a little experiment and just keep typing whatever comes to mind with no preemptive thought and then just post it, lets see how this goes*

What up internet,
Props to my main man Gage for winning the milk chug off challenge extravaganza today. Yah, I said props, deal with it. So Youth and Revolt could have been great, but wasn't. I saw a guy sleeping in his car outside of that gas station near Northridge. He looked pretty shifty, and I mean like ex-con shifty, but I should have blown everyone off and hung out with that guy instead. Sure it would have been weird at first. Me, just approaching him in a parking lot at like 9 at night, but you know what, we would have been fast friends. He would teach me how to... give piercings or something fun and I would teach him how to love. Then they would make a lifetime movie about us called "Heart on Parole". Damn you Youth and Revolt, there were so much better things in store for me tonight.

Lets get really serious for a second, lets talk about regrets, or not. Instead lets talk about black people. Specifically Nerijus and black people. Why does Nerijus like black people more then me? Only the universe knows, if thats a thing, the universe knowing stuff, I don't know, you decide. SO MANY COMMAS. Alrighty, I like where this going.... nowhere. Which honestly is my favorite place to go. There's so much to do at nowhere, they offer a wide variety of activities. LIKE doing nothing orrrrr going to the bathroom, both of which are fun. Speaking of fun This is fun, the backspace is my enemy tonight, he will not win, I SHOW NO MERCY.
My internet is retarded. JOSH, if you read this, which you may not. You broke it, I don't know what you did, but you broke it.

I'm driving back to Charleston tomorrow. US-17 is the worst road ever, I wish I could avoid it. You know what my favorite part about the relatively brief drive to Charleston is? YOU PASS 3 DIFFERENT CIDER STORES. Seriously, its ridiculous, is the cider market really that big out there. I refuse to believe that, in fact I refuse to believe there is a cider sector of the economy period, much less one big enough to produce three stores in a 30 mile radius. People own those stores, someone's whole existence somewhere is devoted to running a cider store. In fact three peoples' existences.

Welp, I did it, I'm done writing, that was exciting.
LifeLesson o' the day: Don't walk like an ogre, or people will call you ogre, and want to punch you in the stomach.

1 comment:

  1. Nerijus likes black people more because he is an octoroon. he can relate to them better. as for the cider stores, they are all the same store, but us 17 loops around alot and you pass them all at a different angle.

    ReplyDelete