Thursday, January 7, 2010

That Bitch got yellow, blue, and green stones on it

I just want to start out by saying, Bowl Season was awesome this year, a lot of quality match ups along with Ohio State winning= good times.

So I couldn't sleep which is why I'm writing this I guess. Still not exactly sure what this is. You know who sucks. Geoff Yost sucks, He runs the radio station at CofC where we do our radio show. The station is always fucked up, I'm not joking, always. There is not a day where I go into that radio station and we don't have to fix something before starting our show. That shit is getting old real fast.

In lighter news, I return to Charleston on Saturday, I can't wait. This island is driving me insane. Not the people here, seeing everyone has been awesome, but this island is just not good for people our age. Also just being home again is stressful. After not having to deal with it, getting bitched at by my mom isn't fun. And really I don't even blame her, I would bitch at me to, which just makes it even worse.

Bryan went back to Germany, I'm really really bummed about that because we probably won't get to see him for over a year. You stay safe you glorious bastard.

I just saw Extract, and I liked it a whole lot. Also I just saw TimeCrimes courtesy of Chris Park which was also really good. I highly recommend both these movies. I do not recommend Enemy of the State, that movie literally put me to sleep.

Well thats really all thats on my mind tonight. Wow that's really boring, I promise these will be funnier and less depressing in the future. Maybe I can recover with my life lesson.

LifeLesson for the day: Getting into old people's wills is way harder then it looks, breaking into boatyards is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment