Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This ain't a Surfin' Movie

I'm about to make some hard cash, you know how? Whoring myself out to science. I'm looking into getting into some MUSC studies like the one run by the lovely* (read foot note) Carrie Veneman who is doing some study on hearing loss that I'm going in to do next week. There was one study that involved "minimally intrusive brain technology" that had something to do with our perception of pain. If that didn't sound so goddamn horrifying I might just do it.

But anyways the reason I'm trying to get some money together is because I have plans, big plans, that involve cabins, with jacuzzi's, in Tennessee. Even without elaborating doesn't that sound like fun?

Damn, so excited for the long weekend, really more then I should be considering we've only had one week of classes. February is going to be an awesome month. It's shaping up to have a lot fun weekends and events jammed into it. Also Gage, I'm excited for you to visit buddy which also will be occurring in February.

I was watching the Cavs game tonight, and realized if Lebron James leaves Cleveland me and Alex will literally cry in each other arms.

Life lesson: Don't make weird jokes to your suite mate when his girlfriend is breaking up with him, he won't appreciate it.

footnote*- I don't really know if she's lovely or not, I've never met her

2 comments: